Tuesday 24 April 2012

Video Review- Bristol Beer Factory Bristol Hefe

Good evening all. As mentioned in my previous post, I've decided to do another video beer review so you all get to see my initial responses and thoughts on a beer. I'm getting more comfortable with this format now and I'm even starting to enjoy it a bit, so expect more to come in the future. I still don't think they'll completely replace text-based reviews on this blog, so at least you won't have to see me on a regular basis! The beer was Bristol Hefe, a hefeweizen from Bristol Beer Factory. This brewery is a firm favourite on the blog as a result of their fantastic 12 Stouts of Christmas selection that was released towards the end of last year, so as always expectations were high. If you want to watch it in HD, and frankly who wouldn't, click the YouTube icon in the video to watch it on the site. Cheers....


Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment